Wednesday, May 27, 2015

EGGPLANT PARMIGIANA

The eggplant in my version of eggplant parmigiana resembles southern-style fried green tomatoes, with all the crunch, and they are not fried. For this recipe, you stack them together and bake a final time for about 10 minutes, until the cheese melts. I ordered this as a lunch, one stack only, at Ristorante Tre Sorelle (Three Sisters) in Positano, Italy. I have been making eggplant parmigiana like this ever since.



This recipe is in my cookbook. You can purchase it from Amazon or my website, WWW.LEECASAZZACOOKING.COM. When you purchase the cookbook from my website and you live in any state in the USA, except Washington, you will not have to pay sales tax for the book. I can also personally inscribe the cookbook to you or someone special.




No comments:

Post a Comment